If this is your first experience with construction or you are looking for the right person to create your perfect project look no further. Price is often a concern when looking at a large investment. We have listed a range of prices here to help you plan your budget. However, every job is very different and it is best for us to look at it personally.
- Installing or repairing septic systems – An average new construction three bedroom home in the state of Tennessee typically requires about 360 feet of field line, if using a ten inch graveless, and a 1,000 gallon tank. The average cost for the system would be $4,000 to $5,000. In the state of Georgia there are incentives for this type of system installed and it would cost $3,500 to $4,500. (prices vary depending on terrain, Perc test and number of bedrooms)
- Water line installation – we charge $2 per foot for labor plus the parts to install, based on a residential PVC pipe with a size of 3/4 to 2 inches. (call for commercial installation prices)
- Clearing your land of trees and brush – prices range from $85 to $100 per hour depending on the terrain, and type of equipment used.
- Digging your basement and footers for a new construction home – we price these projects at $4.50 per foot or $85 per hour. A 48 by 50 foot area or footprint equals 196 linear feet and costs $800 – $1000.
- Grading a road or drive way – each drive is very different, please call for an estimate.
- Creating a beautiful lake – we charge $85 to $100 per hour.